The Comms Event 2018 is a chance to get fresh perspectives from peers and competitors, take advantage of networking opportunities and attend sessions tailored specifically to your role, providing you with the interactive, innovative, practical tools and techniques to strengthen your skill set.
Specially crafted for communications and marketing professionals in social housing, The Comms Event 2018 will give you strategic advice and actionable insight to help you develop meaningful communications strategies, create brilliant marketing campaigns and engage in the conversations that can make a real difference to UK housing.
What can I expect from The Comms Events 2018?
- Learn how to demonstrate the value of your communications
- Explore innovative opportunities to improve your digital marketing strategies
- Transform the way your organisation communicates with your tenants
- Improve your crisis communications
Who will I hear from?
We've lined up expert speakers from within and outside social housing, including:
- The Behavioural Insights Team
- Greater Manchester Police
- Sovereign Housing Association
- Macmillan Cancer Support
- Climate Outreach
- Stockport NHS Foundation Trust